Nevada State Board of Cosmetology has set out a salon protocol and guidelines to adhere by.
- No walk ins. By appointment only.
- Waiting area is temporarily closed. Please wait outside.
- High risk clients will be booked from 7:00am-9:00am
(Please let me know if you are high risk and wish to be scheduled during these hours)
- Masks are required.
- The salon will be thoroughly cleaned/sanitized before and after every client's appointment.
- *I have been educated and certified in COVID-19 certification through Barbicide to properly know how to protect/sanitize.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please come alone. There will be no other person(s) allowed in the salon with you.
- Please bring in only essential items.
- Please stay in your car/outside upon arrival and text when you arrive. I will text you back when ready and I will meet you at the door.
- There will be a touch-less thermometer check before entering the salon. If you have a fever, we will sadly have to reschedule.
- There will be no physical touching. (hugging/handshaking)
- Sanitize/clean hands.
- Wear a face mask upon arrival. (Both of us)
You will have to provide your own mask. Please find one beforehand that does NOT go over your head but goes over your ears. I will not be able to do your hair if it goes over your head.
ALSO, please keep in mind, if you are receiving a color service, the mask can/will get color on it.
If a mask is not worn during service, the service cannot be completed.
- Wear a face mask while in the salon and during service.
- I will be using a fresh set of clean, sanitized tools for every client.
- Refrain from talking SPECIFICALLY while at the shampoo bowl as this is when we will be in closest face proximity. (The perfect time to sit back and relax!)
- Blow drying has been strongly advised against.
- *State Board requires me to notify clients that blow drying is a heightened risk of exposure as it causes air pathogens to rapidly circulate.
- *If you would like to find other ways to reduce your time spent in the salon, please contact me prior to your appointment on ways we can shorten your service time.
- Food and beverage services are temporarily suspended. Please feel free to bring your own drink in a closed lid container. No food allowed in salon.
- I am still using the same checkout system (Square) on iPad.
- Card, Cash, or Zelle are all ACCEPTED forms of payment. No check or Venmo.
- After checking out for your appointment, there will be hand sanitizer ready for you.
- No hugs or handshakes goodbye.
Thank you all so much for your graciousness through this time! And know I will do my absolute best to make sure you feel both comfortable and excited to get your hair done.