Nevada State Board of Cosmetology has set out a salon protocol and guidelines to adhere by.
- No walk ins. By appointment only.
- Waiting area is temporarily closed. Please wait outside/in your car.
- High risk clients will be booked from 7:00am-9:00am
(Please let me know if you are high risk and wish to be scheduled during these hours)
- Masks are required.
- The salon will be thoroughly cleaned/sanitized before and after every client's appointment.
- *I have been educated and certified in COVID-19 certification through Barbicide to properly know how to protect/sanitize.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please come alone. There will be no other person(s) allowed in the salon with you.
- Please bring in only essential items.
- Please stay in your car/outside upon arrival and text when you arrive. I will text you back when to come in and I will meet you at the door.
- There will be a touch-less thermometer check before entering the salon. If you have a fever, we will sadly have to reschedule.
- There will be no physical touching. (hugging/handshaking)
- Sanitize/clean hands.
- Wear a face mask upon arrival.
You will have to provide your own mask. Please find one beforehand that does NOT go over your head but goes over your ears. I will not be able to do your hair if it goes over your head.
ALSO, please keep in mind, if you are receiving a color service, the mask can/will get color on it.
- Wear a face mask while in the salon and during service.
- I will be using a fresh set of clean, sanitized tools for every client.
- Refrain from talking SPECIFICALLY while at the shampoo bowl as this is when we will be in closest face proximity. (The perfect time to sit back and relax!)
- Blow drying is at client/stylists' discretion.
- *State Board requires me to notify clients that blow drying is a heightened risk of exposure as it causes air pathogens to rapidly circulate.
- *If you would like to find other ways to reduce your time spent in the salon, please contact me prior to your appointment on ways we can shorten your service time.
- Food and beverage services are temporarily suspended. Please feel free to bring your own drink in a closed lid container. No food allowed in salon.
- I am still using the same checkout system Square on iPad.
- Card, Cash, or Zelle are all ACCEPTED forms of payment. No check or Venmo.
- After checking out for your appointment, there will be hand sanitizer ready for you.
- No hugs or handshakes goodbye.
Thank you all so much for your graciousness through this time! And know I will do my absolute best to make sure you feel both comfortable and excited to get your hair done.